Fire Shutter Systems | Prices | Service | Ankara | İstanbul
Fire Resistant Shutter systems are generally used in fire-safe areas. Fire Resistant Fire Extinguishing Systems can be prepared as natural or unpainted. Fire-Resistant Shutters are automatically closed by the heat sensitive part on the shutters or depending on the alarm systems. Fire Resistant Shutters prevent the fire from jamming in the area where it is located and prevent it from bouncing to other living spaces.
- The doors must be EI 45, EI 60, EI 90, E 120 class fire resistant. Reviews
- Doors should be 1.5 - 2.0 Mm Dkp or Galvanized Steel Produced and Blocking Air Flow.
- It should be produced from 1.0 - 1.2 Mm Dkp or Galvanized Sheet by Door Wand Sandwich Panel Technique.
- Stone wool should be used as insulation material.
- The door case and the wing can be painted in the desired Ral.
- There should be a fire-proof seal that does not leak smoke by expanding 2 * 20mm dimensions on the door frame.
- 60 Min Fire Resistant Door Wing Thickness Should Be 60 Mm.
- Wing Thickness of 90-120 Minutes Fire Resistant Door Should Be 70 Mm.
- 90-120 Minute Fire Resistant Door Wing Weight should be approximately 28 Kg / M2.
- If the door is locked from the outside, it should be opened with an internal panic arm.
- Doors must provide heat and sound insulation. Double Wing Doors Sealing Aligner should be Standard
- Certified Panic Bar in Escape Doors should be added.